Search

Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Purge 2013 Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3
Year: 2013
Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller
Starring: Ethan Hawke, Lena Headey, Max Burkholder
Director: James DeMonaco


The Purge 2013 torrent
Torrent Download


Seeds 140 SeedsPeers 60 Peers

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Good rate 7Bad rate 5


Users review: When I bought my ticket online, you are invited to my cousin to go with her, I read the reviews. Disappointed I spend only $ 17 and all gave this movie a terrible ratings.Well, I went to it would be the worst movie ever made (as many said) and what would have been a five-star rating, which would have been a good movie , 7 turned out to be, a good / great movie.Really, I liked it. It was not long, and the concept and story IMO was great! Not to mention the theater with everyone screaming, clapping and laughing helped tremendously. If you're on the edge and wondering if you should see this movie, I say, if you're bored and go with no expectations, you will enjoy it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment