Search

Saturday 8 February 2014

Getaway 2013 English [by ben133] Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Crime
Starring: Ethan Hawke, Selena Gomez, Jon Voight
Director: Courtney Solomon


Getaway 2013 torrent
Torrent Download


Seeds 138 SeedsPeers 92 Peers

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Good rate 8Bad rate 5


Users review: ... So you have to be more profound, thoughtful, sensitive person. Haha.Ah came up with a clever name. Im still holds it. I have read some of the comments here before you see this then scanned to the next whole page and saw almost all of it as the highest expectations 1 star or 1-star, but-given-wouldve zero stars, etc.. Also, I'm not super big on just watching cars go (at Ford. Already not so great at fixing my car or every two weeks) that that.I also saw someone say the only reason I'm selling to see that Selena Gomez. Well, I have no idea who so Id say that assumption is incorrect. The name rang a weak call, but that's about it (perhaps one of the servants of Disney, or was not until recently). Then, I noticed a number of disturbing things about their sexuality and whatnot. I looked at her age and I think it was like 19 (which was yesterday, and I really do not care so I could be wrong maybe 21.). So, what the hell, guys? Im only in my last 30's and I think it's very young. Take a little plump, you seem to still baby fat. Frickin male pedophiles. Not surprisingly, most girls are not all crazy and paranoid about men. In the words of Louis SK, men's number one danger to women (and our disease was, I think). In any case, it must be the story of the wanderings. If you watched it just to field some of the Disney actress barely legal, so you can see a psychologist. And yes, I would not be surprised if it encourages this kind of thing. Morality aside, it profitable.Well, none of this matters because I doubt that this film will do much for his career. Will I like it? No, I can not say I did. I was unhappy and bored all the time? No, not really. It was not a great film, but today's standards it was fine. As Afterburner w / mining shots free / unnecessary and homosexual / Mr. Potato Head Star. I watched Death Race, as well. The same basic circumstances: hollow and too lazy to find something else to do. Id put them at about the same level. Ethan Hawke does well. He looks into the windshield, it changes a lot (it does not seem to affect the speed of the car at all), and he refers to his role in the best deserves.Yes this part of it is lame. Reminded me of a James Bond movie where Denise Richards was to be a nuclear physicist (although their physical Hooters makes it impossible to use a microscope or see the keyboard or something). All believe that this girl is tough you can drive fast, not afraid to take your gun and you can cut or whatever they call it. Just do not sell it. They shouldve used this girl who was in Death Race or something. Selena Gomez basically wedged in the movie w / no grace. I think they did well. Well, not quite. It was pretty bad at times. Only fully miscast.The rest of the film? Oh, okay. Nothing great, but I took a little time to see what the people who voted this down, as it could not really make any sense. Usually I see BS comments in favor of the film. But here, there are so many comments universally bad, I have to wonder. On the other hand, what undermines the film that was ahead and did all the work for you at all? I dunno.The only part that left me incredulous was the POV sequence near the end. I do not care how beat the Mustang was, or what was done by Ford and therefore doomed to failure: there is no way some damn SUV can overtake him. Moreover, the SUV had more hp stop and recovered more quickly. Maybe Ethan Hawke a driver of poor quality. Maybe this is the point movie.Oh, one more thing. I give this film media for not trying to pretend that he was in America or something. Ive noticed that many low-budget film shoot in some Eastern Bloc country, I think I do to be comparable incentives and relatively inexpensive. The second Ghost Rider movie (much worse than the Getaway) is mind.Yeah, or was not a good movie. But it was not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment