Search

Saturday 25 January 2014

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 Movie Torrent Download

Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3
Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama
Starring: Lily Collins, Jamie Campbell Bower, Robert Sheehan
Director: Harald Zwart


The Mortal Instruments City of Bones 2013 torrent
Torrent Download


Seeds 118 SeedsPeers 84 Peers

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Good rate 23Bad rate 5


Users review: I did not expect the mortal instruments, it is a great movie, but poorly targeted steaming pile of crap that is? by Frag well do you know the quality of the distribution in the film at least entertain.now, I love movies. bad ... However, all shabby ruins that resemble comic Marker brand visible unfortunately, this film 2 + hours raises the question whether this is the end? Unfortunately, theres continue in 2014. I wonder how many actors in the film will be asked to pay on a scale ... closure (10 lines of text Can I use 10 lines of text to describe poo or I can just call the poo ...) save your money. I was just watching the crazy lady in the McDonalds drive through on youtube for free, and I confess a better view than the Mortal Instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment