Search

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Mama 2013 (English)

Torrent Size: 815 MB
Files: 3
Year: 2013
Genre: Horror, Thriller
Starring: Jessica Chastain, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Megan Charpentier
Director: Andrés Muschietti


Mama 2013 torrent
Torrent Download


Seeds 113 SeedsPeers 72 Peers

Torrent Health Torrent Health
Good rate 19Bad rate 1


Users review: I'm a big?? Dawn fan, but lately I can not remember the movie that I liked in my heart, but then I saw Mama, and it was like fresh air and asked where?? the long-long time. What makes MAMA special??'s And at?? Ķirīgs its history and Acting.Not much?? Dawn movies are now a days, but my mom is all .. beautiful and emotional film with a lot of?? dawn elements to support it.The performance from Jessica Chastain Smasher. I do not start the movie?? Keith to connect with his character, but as soon as the movie progressed, it simpler?? i blew my mind by the presence of the screen and display the appropriate place performance.few g just fine, like the one where she Lily discovers outside the home, and she brings her but Lily tries to escape, but she keeps it tight and make her feel that she loves him included?? line and Lily begins to look her innocence and D?? esikas keep their hands to blow air on them and ask Lily, who gave her liking .. It hit me and I was just speechless, looking a little more it.Just have turned it into a classic life.but is never less than one of the best?? dawn movie I watched decades.Highly recommended.Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment